Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Fighter Verse Memory Plan

Open my eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of your law. Psalm 119:18
With a new year upon us resolutions are made. One that would be a profitable resolution is to hid Gods Word in your heart through scripture memory. As with a Bible Reading Plan there are Memory Plans as well. Here is a link to one that may help you put some key verese to memory during 2007. They are called figheter verses memory plan located at the highlighted link. It is never to late to start. It is hard work as I have found out. It seems the older you get the harder it becomes. I may have to rehearse a verse hundreds of times in order for it to stick.

Is it worth it? Many times when I have been involved with another person God has brought to mind just the right verse for the moment. So a resounding YES.

Start today with this upcoming Fighter Verse:
Jeremiah 32:40 (ESV - To be recited January 20-21)
I will make with them an everlasting covenant, that I will not turn away from doing good to them. And I will put the fear of me in their hearts, that they may not turn from me.

No comments: