Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Phil Keaggy on "Dream Again"


Great news for Phil Keaggy fans with the soon to be released "Dream Again".

Phil said "The album to me is an album that I feel makes a real statement that something can be home spun, in a modest studio, but still come out sounding really good. It was mastered by Richard Dodd, and I’m very grateful for his expertise in making the album even sonically stand higher and sound better than I originally thought it could be.
I think it’s an album that states what’s important, what’s on my mind here and now in my life. I feel that the album was inspired by people in my life, who are near and dear to me. It features a song for my wife, Bernadette, there’s a song that features my daughter Alicia, two songs that feature my son Ian, and a song I dedicate to my daughter Olivia. It’s a relationship album – about our relationship with God and with those who are near in our lives."

You can pick up the album at the Keaggy web site that is linked on the side bar. O Happy Day!

No comments: