Thursday, October 12, 2006

Memorable Monograms available at River Bluff Gifts


River Bluff Gifts has just picked up a great gift for weddings and anniversaries. Memorable Monograms are a creation of my wife and are now available to the public through the webstore at River Bluff Gifts.

Here are a couple of satisfied Memorable Monogram receivers:

"My wife and I are so happy with the wedding monogram we received for our wedding. It is the first thing you see when entering out home and was the first thing we had to put on the wall! This gift meant the most to us of all the gifts we received - it was both thoughtful and original (you can't buy them in the department stores!). I plan on purchasing these for my all of my friends as they get married! Thanks again!”Matthew and Laura, St. Paul , MN

“We received this gift for our wedding. We were both surprised by it because of it was so meaningful in the way it communicated our new life together as a couple. The scripture verse reminds us continually of the commitment we made to each other on our wedding day. We have placed it in a place that is seen by all who come into our new home. Everyone who comes to our house sees it and we tell them were they can get one too.”Nathan and Jenny, Maiden Rock,WI

I am so excited that the Memorable Monograms are now available. Two sizes and monogram styles to choose from.

No comments: