Thursday, September 16, 2010

2007 Books Read

John Piper, Wayne Grudem took the bulk of my reading time.  I used the reading of the biography on John Newton to help me in giving a biographical talk at church. I found Newtons life to be inspiring and a help in motivating me in my faith. The biographies I read were in preparation for a trip to England.
Mayflower: A Story of Courage, Community, and WarWhen I Don't Desire God: How to Fight For JoyAmazing Grace in the Life of William WilberforceThe Difficult Doctrine of the Love of GodWait Until ThenSystematic Theology: An Introduction to Biblical DoctrineGod Is the Gospel: Meditations on God's Love as the Gift of HimselfWilliam Cowper: The Man of God's StampDon't Waste Your LifeDon't Waste Your Life Study GuideGeorge Whitefield: God's Anointed Servant in the Great Revival of the Eighteenth CenturySpurgeon: A New BiographyGod's Chosen FastUntil the Last Trumpet Sounds: The Life of General of the Armies John J. PershingAmerica Alone: The End of the World As We Know ItA Hunger for God: Desiring God through Fasting and PrayerJohn Newton: From Disgrace to Amazing GraceThe Expository Genius of John CalvinC.S. Lewis In A Time Of WarPocket Thin New Testament-NIV [B-NI-ZON-NT BUR -OS]


Your Child's Profession of Faith

21 books read, 5963 pages.

No comments: